Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All the information and material provided on this web site is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to, and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with The Vastum Group Ltd. All the information, content, text, images, including but not limited to html code, photography and buttons are the property of The Vastum Group Ltd, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent. All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
The information on this site is provided free of charge and for informational purposes. It does not create a business, employment or professional services relationship between you and The Vastum Group Ltd. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by The Vastum Group Ltd. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and The Vastum Group Ltd takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
This site is provided "as is" and The Vastum Group Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall The Vastum Group Ltd, or any of its employees or contractors, be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this web site, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages. "The Vastum Group Ltd" and the The Vastum Group Ltd logo are trademarks of The Vastum Group Ltd.
Why choose us
- Brand new equipment including a foot pedal operated sanitary bin – This means a no touch user experience.
- A liner exchange service which means you won’t have someone else’s scuffed and damaged bin after each service call.
- Free of charge Duty of Care notes means you won’t get surprised by hidden extras at the end of the year.
- All waste is incinerated in a waste to energy plant which means you’ll be helping our environment by not having your waste land-filled.
- No long-term contract to sign – Just a yearly service agreement with easy exit terms.
- A 90 Day money back guarantee - Should you not be absolutely delighted with any aspect of our services you’ll get your money back.
- One to one point of contact – Should there ever be any queries, you can contact us directly and we will resolve them.
- 100% proven service record to all of our clients.