Hand washing advice for businesses
Bacteria that cause common illnesses such as Flu are invisible to the naked eye. Whether you are in a workplace, public facility, leisure environment or education establishment, germs are spread by everyday contact and through touching contaminated surfaces.
Enclosed environments where people are working or interacting in close proximity with one another are at particular high risk of the spread of germs. With people often working or moving around public areas whilst ill, this can quickly lead to localised outbreaks among a large number of people.
How does this work?
Our hands are the primary vehicle to increase the spread of germs, yet there are no definitive guidelines on best practice. Therefore, poor hand hygiene may ultimately lead to increased illness which can result in:
- disruption and lost productivity through employee absence from work
- reduced employee efficiency through illness at work and lower morale
- damage to an organisation’s reputation
- brand damage through negative publicity
For any organisation, implementing and maintaining appropriate hand hygiene practices is a daily challenge. inconsistent hand hygiene habits across the population mean that people do not wash their hands frequently or adequately enough. It is thought that up to 60% of male users do not wash their hands after using the washroom, this can only lead to more of the cross contamination previously mentioned.
The solution is simple...
Employers and facility managers have a responsibility to provide a safe environment for workers and the general public being able to access a correct method of hand hygiene is an important part of this responsibility.
What companies need is low cost-in-use soap dispensers which have the potential to reduce the many indirect business costs associated with workplace illness problems.This approach will provide the following benefits:
- controls the spread of germs
- reduces the risk and cost of absence from work
- motivates towards improved hand hygiene
- helps improve employee morale
- reflects positively on the whole organisation and facility
Let us install and maintain a luxury foaming soap system for you that not only kills bacteria, but will leave your hands smelling fresh and clean.
The features include:
- the cover of the dispenser acts as the pusher, which makes it very simple to operate and reduces the risk of the unit being pulled off the wall
- luxury foaming soap
- detachable and washable parts to maintain the highest level of hygiene
- choice of finishes; Classic White, or Chrome
All of our soaps contain a high number of skin conditioners to improve hydration and prevent drying of the skin. all are quick rinsing, leaving no soapy residues in the sink. The foaming soap provides you with the best in cost in use option as only a very small amount is delivered when you press the dispenser which then quickly expands on contact with the air.
For more on our soap systems please contact us on 01638 662 995 or by email on email@example.com
Why choose us
- Brand new equipment including a foot pedal operated sanitary bin – This means a no touch user experience.
- A liner exchange service which means you won’t have someone else’s scuffed and damaged bin after each service call.
- Free of charge Duty of Care notes means you won’t get surprised by hidden extras at the end of the year.
- All waste is incinerated in a waste to energy plant which means you’ll be helping our environment by not having your waste land-filled.
- No long-term contract to sign – Just a yearly service agreement with easy exit terms.
- A 90 Day money back guarantee - Should you not be absolutely delighted with any aspect of our services you’ll get your money back.
- One to one point of contact – Should there ever be any queries, you can contact us directly and we will resolve them.
- 100% proven service record to all of our clients.