Groundwork, Landscaping & Garden Design
Our groundwork and landscaping maintenance division have extensive experience when it comes to looking after the maintenance of existing grounds, large gardens and corporate landscaping.
- Corporate head office grounds
- Large private gardens
- Residential complexes
- Pub gardens
For added convenience and versatility, our experienced grounds maintenance experts can work with you to put together a maintenance programme to suit the needs of your greenery and landscape.
Additionally, not only do we provide a frequent, on-going grounds maintenance service but our team are also happy to undertake one-off projects such as installation work and site clearances.
The Complete service
We can plan & design, grow, install and maintain all your plants on your premises. Our trained garden landscapers will conduct regular maintenance visits and tend to your plants throughout your contract.
Our services include:
- Free planning and design
- Hard & Sort Landscaping design and installation
- Regular maintenance visits
- Installation of an automatic watering system
- Plant rental payment options
- Tree surgery
Lots of choice
You can choose from a large range of plants and containers, and we can add seasonal colours, unusual plants and brightly coloured pots to create high impact plant displays.
Just take a look at some of the areas we cover on a regular basis:
- Grass cutting - We keep everything looking the best it can for the time of year, from cutting formal or general amenity grass areas to banks and edging. We can also keep your lawns in top condition through treatments, aeration, scarifying and top dressing if required.
- Sports grounds - Obviously we keep the grass trimmed and tidy, but we will also renovate pitches as well as mark lines and even look after artificial surfaces.
- Borders and shrubberies - These are areas that need to be looked after as much as possible so we cover weed control, hoeing and digging, bark mulching, the pruning of shrubs and roses, herbaceous plants and of course hedge cutting – everything you need to keep your grounds looking fantastic.
- Gritting and snow clearance – It is absolutely vital to make sure that your footpaths, car parks and access roads are safe when the temperatures fall to freezing or below, or when we get snowfall. Snow and ice can cause massive disruption to any site and with the huge potential for financial loss and injury to staff, or even visitors, it is essential that it is managed and controlled.
For more on this and many other services the Vastum Group can offer you please call us on 01638 662995 or email us on email@example.com
Why choose us
Here’s what you can expect from us…
We have an open partnership approach which means that our experts will work closely with you to understand your business and find the best possible solutions.
One point of contact which means you won’t have to deal with multiple people trying to resolve your issue. You’ll get a dedicated account manager just for you.
Our limitless range of facilities management services – from cleaning and catering to security and building services - can be adapted and tailored to suit your needs and of course, your budget.