Entrance Barrier Matting
Here's 7 ways to help keep your floors clean and safe
- Ensure your matting is of an adequate size, with at least the first six indoor footsteps taken on matting, with the full width of the doors covered
- Use a proper commercial matting solution for the workplace, small coir or cotton mats may work at home but they won't cope with the volume of traffic in the workplace!
- All barrier mats will fill up with dirt, and if the dirt isn't removed it will get tracked into the building. therefore all mats should be regularly and thoroughly cleaned to ensure they're always working to protect your entrance flooring.
- Serviced matting ensures your mats are regularly deep cleaned which is why they offer greater floor protection than non-serviced matting solutions
- Different areas of your flooring will need a different floor cleaning schedule, for example stain removal should be tackled daily, whilst walkway areas should be cleaned quarterly, and non-walkway office areas annually
- Carpeted floors need frequent vacuuming with rotating brush system to remove as much trapped dirt as possible, suction only vacuum cleaners remove far less soiling
- A correct flooring maintenance programme ensures a clean & professional image as well as prolonging the life expectancy of your flooring
When you walk into a building, up to 7g of dirt can be carried in on the soles of your shoes, and in wet weather this amount increases dramatically. Effective entrance barrier matting systems are therefore essential to remove foot borne dirt, and help to stop it being carried through your building.
To help you with the entire process of maintaining your floors, mywashroom offer a huge choice of entrance mats available in an extensive range of colours, sizes and fits e.g. loose lay, fitted or permanent fit matting systems. you can be certain we’ve got the mat for you! We also offer a complete range of mats that can be customised to your specific requirements including logo mats.
Call 01638 815464 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Why choose us
Here’s what you’ll get from us…
- Brand new equipment including a foot pedal operated sanitary bin – This means a no touch user experience.
- A liner exchange service which means you won’t have someone else’s scuffed and damaged bin after each service call.
- Free of charge Duty of Care notes means you won’t get surprised by hidden extras at the end of the year.
- All waste is incinerated in a waste to energy plant which means you’ll be helping our environment by not having your waste land-filled.
- No long-term contract to sign – Just a yearly service agreement with easy exit terms.
- A 90 Day money back guarantee - Should you not be absolutely delighted with any aspect of our services you’ll get your money back.
- One to one point of contact – Should there ever be any queries, you can contact us directly and we will resolve them.
- 100% proven service record to all of our clients.