Are you stuck in a contract and want out?
Here are 2 easy steps to help you get out of your contract
- Ask your current service provider for the last 6 months proof of service
- If this is not forthcoming, your service provider is in breach of contract. This means that you should be able to give 1 months notice to cancel your contract and change to The Vastum Group.
In that time we can be preparing the way for the installation of your service.
What we do is to log your details on our customer relationship system, detailing when you enquired, what you enquired about and which offer you want to take us up on. These details are stored and a process is created allowing us to handle the project with the utmost efficiency. What’s more, you can ask us at any time to see the progress of your installation, from the day of accepting, right up to the day of installation.
Why choose us
- Brand new equipment including a foot pedal operated sanitary bin – This means a no touch user experience.
- A liner exchange service which means you won’t have someone else’s scuffed and damaged bin after each service call.
- Free of charge Duty of Care notes means you won’t get surprised by hidden extras at the end of the year.
- All waste is incinerated in a waste to energy plant which means you’ll be helping our environment by not having your waste land-filled.
- No long-term contract to sign – Just a yearly service agreement with easy exit terms.
- A 90 Day money back guarantee - Should you not be absolutely delighted with any aspect of our services you’ll get your money back.
- One to one point of contact – Should there ever be any queries, you can contact us directly and we will resolve them.
- 100% proven service record to all of our clients.