7 Reasons to choose us...
We strive to do business in a more enlightened way, where we take responsibility for the impact of our business on the environment. It’s a part of our quest to become a truly sustainable business, where we have a net positive effect on the world around us.
We are able to provide you with a wide variety of high quality products and services to choose from including sanitary bins and nappy disposal systems.
Here are 7 reasons why you should choose us:
- We have one point of contact with guaranteed 24 hour response to any service request.
Whether your service is related to sanitary bins or nappy disposal bins, we guarantee you a 24 hour response time. Feel free to call us on 01638 815464 and we will come back to you as soon as possible!
- We offer a full 90 day money back guarantee
If at any point our service disappoints you, and we fail to rectify the situation, you will be offered your money back and any contract you signed will be cancelled
- All your waste is incinerated
This is a bonus not just for the environment but for the country, as your waste will be turned into energy, at an Energy from Waste plant, rather than clogging up valuable space in land-fills
- We will never invoice for hidden charges such as duty of care certificates
Sanitary bins from The Vastum Group contain no hidden costs. Our customers are briefed about all required payments on first enquiry. Additionally, you will never have to pay for waste segregation
- No long-term long term contracts
No 3 or 5 year contracts. All we ask is for you to sign our yearly service agreement and leave the rest on us
No matter where you are in the UK, we can safely and quickly remove your sanitary waste according to your needs and demands.
- We cover the entire United Kingdom
From John O' Groats to Lands' End we cover the entire UK
Contact us now by calling on 01638 815464 or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will get back to you within the hour!
Why choose us
- Brand new equipment including a foot pedal operated sanitary bin – This means a no touch user experience.
- A liner exchange service which means you won’t have someone else’s scuffed and damaged bin after each service call.
- Free of charge Duty of Care notes means you won’t get surprised by hidden extras at the end of the year.
- All waste is incinerated in a waste to energy plant which means you’ll be helping our environment by not having your waste land-filled.
- No long-term contract to sign – Just a yearly service agreement with easy exit terms.
- A 90 Day money back guarantee - Should you not be absolutely delighted with any aspect of our services you’ll get your money back.
- One to one point of contact – Should there ever be any queries, you can contact us directly and we will resolve them.
- 100% proven service record to all of our clients.